• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

95 NSX Red/Tan JH4NA1281ST000651

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 NSX-T for sale. Auto/Triptronic transmission. 78,000K miles on car. Red exterior, tan interior. Only after market additions are: 1)in-trunk 6-disc CD changer; 2)alarm. EXCELLENT CONDITION - always garage kept, never driven in rain. Brand new set of tires. Paint is very glossy, and has very few chip marks (I always drive at least 50 feet behind others). The only issue that I know of is that on the rear driver side wheel, there is a slight scuff (curb rash). Vin # JH4NA1281ST000651. First $34k takes it.

Ebay Listing with pics: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260024979879

Please, no tire kickers - serious buyers only. I am in Austin, TX and can be reached at (512)413.8088.

Sheb.

--------------------------

SOLD to John out of So Cal. Congrats, and welcome to the NSX experience John - you'll love it !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back