• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

95 NSX Brooklands Green JH4NA1186ST00680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful 1995 BGP NSX-T for sale. Manual 5-Speed. 54K miles.

EDIT: Error on VIN#...Should be JH4NA1186ST000680. I have a new CarFAX report on this VIN

I love this car! No problems whatsoever for the 3 years I've owned it. Exterior is very clean. Some slight rock chips on the front lower nose just above the stock spoiler. Some hairline scratches in the clear coat on the rear right fender (may be buffed out but not an issue for me so they remain from previous owner).

Interior is very nice. Some crinkles in the driver's bolster but no rips. Passenger side seat is near mint.

Wheels have some curb rash on the edges of rims. Front wheels have about 4Kmiles. Rears have 7K miles but they look very good - even wear. (I've aligned the wheels twice over 3 years)

Brand new OEM clutch - shifts like butter. Master and slave cylinders replaced. New battery this year. TB/WP replaced about 4Kmiles ago. Valve seals recently changed and valves inspected (no adjustment required). NO LEAKS - PEROID!

Only upgrade from stock is the stereo. Boston Acoustics Z6 door speakers. Toolbox V3 sub in floor. A/D/S and Memphis power amps and custom install in the trunk that looks pretty fine. (translation - the stereo ROCKS!) All original stereo components still work fine and included in sale. Oh, and windows have a medium tint. Nothing too drastic. Looks great at night under lights.

I'm asking $38,900 FIRM. If you're not interested in the car at that price, please don't waste your time and mine. This is a garage queen that I love, but would also like to shift to a NA2 - possibly a 2002+.

This car has no issues. Just runs and has no trouble (like it was designed to be). Recently drove it to Tulsa - the A/C worked great with 100F climate.

If interested, I will sell the parking lift for $3,000 extra but you have to make arrangements for disassemble and shipping. PLEASE don't ask for me to sell the lift without selling the car. THAT WOULD BE A STUPID QUESTION, NOW WOULDN'T IT?

I have more photos, but you can search my posts on this site and find plenty regarding the stereo, lift, etc. My email is [email protected] if interested.

Attachments

• NSX for sale(1).jpg
    NSX for sale(1).jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,639
  • NSX for sale (2).jpg
    NSX for sale (2).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 780
  • NSX for sale (3).jpg
    NSX for sale (3).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,421
  • NSX for sale (4).jpg
    NSX for sale (4).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 820
  • NSX for sale (5).jpg
    NSX for sale (5).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Bump and more photos.

Shaun

Bump

Bump.....I have plenty more photos and will eventually download to the photo gallery. Price is $38,900 but I'm considering changing out the stereo so that it is once again stock BOSE. If a buyer prefers that configuration, the "unmodified" price of the NSX would be $36,900. (I can use all the stereo stuff for the next NSX:smile:

Review of maintenance:

New master/slave cylinder
New OEM clutch (original Honda clutch)
TB/WP replaced 5Kmi ago
New OEM trunk struts
New SOS hatch struts
New battery
New valve cover gaskets (Dealership did a poor job during TB/WP so had them redone)

If buyer wants to go back to stock stereo, a non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required before transfer of ownership.

Attachments

• Interior3.jpg
    Interior3.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 299
  • Driver Door2.jpg
    Driver Door2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Drivers Side1.jpg
    Drivers Side1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 222
  • Passenger Side1.jpg
    Passenger Side1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Top Seal Gasket2.jpg
    Top Seal Gasket2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 203
  • Top Seal Gasket1.jpg
    Top Seal Gasket1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 165
  • Interior1.jpg
    Interior1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
Bump!

Still $38,900 as shown.
$36,900 if you omit stereo upgrades and I convert back to stock.

Added some photos of bottom and engine per request. Note - I've never washed the engine - just natural finish. Same for the bottom end.

Attachments

• Bottom Rear1.jpg
    Bottom Rear1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 426
  • Bottom Rear2.jpg
    Bottom Rear2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 304
  • Engine1.jpg
    Engine1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 318
  • engine2.jpg
    engine2.jpg