• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'95 16/17 factory 7 spoke blades

I am selling the factory 1995 7 spoke 16/17 wheels from my NSX (just the wheels, no tires). The wheels are very straight and run perfectly smooth on the car. The wheels only have 32k on them. I am upgrading to another set of chrome wheels and can't store the factory rims. The previous owner was not as careful as I might have liked in terms of curb scuffs. The right rear has a light rub around the lip. The other rims are not scuffed that much but do have a few places where the paint is not perfect and is peeling in a spot or two. I can forward picts. I am fairly particular and to make the set like new, I would personally have the right rear restored at a local wheel shop to fix the scuff, and just have the other 3 repainted. They are the 95 factory medium gray color. We all know how expensive these are new... To move them ASAP I will take $1250 (plus sh) for the set as they are or can restore them to new condition thru a local shop and sell them for $1695. I am not restoring them just yet since someone may want to have them chromed/polished... in which case it would be a waste for me to have them repainted. Call or e-mail me if you are interested. Thanks! Jeff 561-714-1742 or [email protected]

[This message has been edited by NSX-NH (edited 10 April 2002).]

Back