• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'94 White/Black 84K Florida

I briefly looked at a '94 NSX white with black interior and 84K miles in good condition inside and out at a local dealer here in Orlando today. It has Fitippald (?sp) wheels and the rest looks stock. They want $34, 900 and can reach them at "The Auto Source" Contact: Todd Porter (407) 629-1994 or (407) 221-8754. If anyone needs more info. I'll be happy to test drive, etc...let me know. I know the car was last owned by a local physician, but otherwise don't know it's history.

It's a manual. (?sp) meant I wasn't sure of the spelling. The front end has some spidering of the paint and would need to be repainted to be perfect. The interior is clean and it has a Clifford alarm. Give them a call for more details

Back