94 vin JH4NA1153RT000474

Price is steep. What's your budget? There are a couple of really nice 97-98 Kaiser Silvers out on ebay right now with super low miles, if I remember correctly they were in the low 40s.

I've purchased a ton of stuff on Ebay most expensive about $4600, but never a $30k car. Not sure about flying out inspecting and shipping back etc, etc.

Thanks, BTW am I posting in the right place?

Yes you are posting in the right place.....ok, so if you're looking for help, provide a little more info. Budget, color preference, etc.

Since only 9k of these cars made it to the states between 91-05 and when you take into account the number wrecked, etc you aren't going to have a huge selection near you for sale at any given time that will meet all of your criteria. I have owned 3 NSXs and all of them were a significant distance from me, the latest being in Oregon and I'm in Florida. Don't be afraid of a long distance car; this can be resolved in a number of ways - have a Prime member that's near the car check it out for you (A LOT of cool and very helpful people on this forum), have the car inspected (PPI-pre purchase inspection) at an Acura Dealer - again ask local Prime members for recommendations for an Acura dealer they use or trust that's near the car....If all of that checks out you can either fly out to see it, buy it and drive it home or you can have it shipped if it's too far away.

Good Luck you'll love the NSX! Use the search function and do lots and lots of research.

ps - live on Autotrader.com Cars.com and of course the "For Sale" section on Prime.

I've purchased a ton of stuff on Ebay most expensive about $4600, but never a $30k car. Not sure about flying out inspecting and shipping back etc, etc.

Thanks, BTW am I posting in the right place?

Last edited:
Yea I had to drive from Tampa to South Carolina then back to Tampa the next day, but my first drive was the best,, my asz hurt but other than that I was in heaven,, do you guys remember the day you picked up your first one? I would drive any distance for another one!! when the day comes I will own more than 3? I swear it!! LOL<--- I made it to the top of the Honda Ladder,,, now what ladder will I jump onto next? Obama will decide for me I guess ( economy )

+1 what everyone is saying about not being afraid of traveling to get the car you want.

I looked for about 14 months before I found the car I wanted. When it came time to purchase I ended up getting one the was on consignment in Vegas. I live in Elkhart, IN.....1800 miles away.

Prime members in the Vegas area were helpful as they had seen it at C&C every Saturday and could give me an idea on the condition of the car, and they also directed me to the Acura Dealership where they had their cars services. I had that Acura dealership do a PPI for me and I have been in love with my car ever since. I even had a Prime member offer to get me from the airport to the consignment shop/dealer to pick up the car.

Flew out to Vegas and drove it 2000 miles home (took a bunch of scenic bypasses over the Rockies because it was a beautiful drive). Great time that was.....

If you are looking, Prime is a great resource.

Last edited:
As a 2 time NSX owner I have purchased or sold over 20 cars on Ebay Motors.
You have to have lots of communication between the buyer and the seller to find out the personality of who you are dealing with. Historical records are extremely valuable. There is an inspection service sponsored thru EBAY that I have utilized for $100 they will visually inspect every area of the car, check all fluids, test drive it check startup, accelleration, suspension, brakes, all lights & hazards etc. Essentially service repair shops participant in a network for this inspection service. They will email several photos of the car that may not have been in the ad, like the driver side bolster wear that 95% of NSX sellers avoid. This has saved me $1,000's in air fare.

I just purchased a '94 Red/Blk, from San Diego comptech headers & exhaust, brand new black leather identical to stock, BBS wheels, from 2nd owner. Car had 89k miles but he provided me a binder of every repair, oil change, upgrade an enhancement on the car siince new., including timing belt, pumps etc.

I negotiated from $26,999to $21,250 plus shipping ($1,100) DAS, to the East Coast.

From looking at the subject NSX, I don't see anything that makes this car worth more than $28,000.
Wayne

Last edited:
Back