• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

94 Red/Tan NSX VIN#:JH4NA1152RT000367

94 Red/Tan NSX
VIN: JH4NA1152RT000367
Miles: 76,000
Price: $30,950 obo
Options: Manual Trans, CD changer

Located in DC area, moving to CA, have to let it go.

The car is all stock except for a K&N intake which the previous owner installed. Mechanically it is perfect, paint still shines like new with only a few rock chips here and there from normal driving. Always garaged, only saw rain once during the time I owned it. I don;t have any service records but the dealer who sold me the car a year ago said the previous owner claimed to have the timing belt replaced. Also comes with set of factory service manual.

All the problems I know of:

1. Driver side windwow makes a funny noise when going up, probably need lubrications.
2. Radio makes cracking noise when changing volume, it's fine if you leave it alone. My guess is dusts build up in the unit (perhaps behind the volumn knob). Might need to take out head unit and blow compressed air in it to clear the dusts.
3. Rear brake pads needs replacing within a thousand miles.
4. Antenna does not go ALL the way down sometimes, perhaps needs lubrication or new motor.
5. Some curb rash on stock wheels.

I would fix all these myself if I am not too busy getting ready for the move, with a little time and patience this car will be flawless.

PM me or call 571-212-8440 for more details or pics.

Last edited:
Back