• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'94 red NSX w/automatic tranny, 76,000 miles, $32,000, JH4NA126XRT000057

Status
Not open for further replies.
'94 red NSX 4 spd auto, 76,000 miles, $32,000, JH4NA126XRT000057

I'm selling my beautiful red '94 NSX due to job change and slim funds.* It's in near showroom condition and is 99% stock. I spun it into a ditch this past January while swerving to avoid three horses walking across highway in wet, night time conditions.* Damage was only to front/rear fender areas, right rear quarter panel and the exhaust system.* The work was done at one of local areas most respected shops and the results are spectacular.* Paint looks awesome.* Drives like a new car.* Some details:*Voxx wheels (17 in. Kuhmo Ecstas front/18 in. Zexius rears)50% brake pad wear, new factory exhaust, aftermarket cone-type air filter (not K&N) new factory spark plugs, TB/Water pump done at 75k, Pioneer stereo/CD w/amps, A/C cleaned and charged last week. Fan motor works on "high" only, windows are slow, car overall feels a bit "slow" to me, maybe need an ACU change? I'm the 3rd owner, first two were So. Cal guys (spoken w/most recent before me and was meticulous as I am). Always garaged, oil changed every 3K, never dirty more than a day or two. Looks brand new.* No paint chips, dings, dents, scratches, AMAZING FOR A 14 YEAR OLD CAR. [email protected] See the owners gallery for more pictures under "mattmob".

Attachments

• NSX 017.jpg
    NSX 017.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back