• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'94 red/black auto w/79,000 VIN #JH4NA126XRT000057

I have, for your consideration, a beautiful 1994 NSX. This car has been babied throughout it's life by it's past two owners and myself. It is a rare automatic transmission that makes this car the ultimate cruiser-easy to drive while multi-tasking (like waving, smiling, drinking latte, using phone) without risking life, limb, and bodywork.
I think the fact this car is an automatic that some "Manly-Men" wouldn't buy, is a selling virtue-not a curse. When I bought it I just had knee surgery the day before, and I have a history of low-back pain severely aggravated by around-town driving with a manual-shift car. Since this was the only NSX in my city for sale AND it was an automatic-I had to have it. It's been GREAT!
I definitely plan on getting another one.
This car is in closer to PERFECT condition than not perfect. The only "issues" I can come up with are:
*some wear on drivers seat
*slow window motor (like most)
*radio antennae retraction makes noise like a "tommy gun". Still works, though. Anybody who asks about it I tell'em "it's top secret".
That's it!
I just put new tires on the rear (they do go through rear tires) and brakes are at about 75%.
Upgades:
*window tint
*stereo/cd w/speakers/amps (in trunk sidewalls)
*new trunk struts
*timing belt/water pump done at 70k
*cold air filter
*Acura Dealer service done recently on plugs, throttle body, air conditioning.
Otherwise all stock. Drives perfect. No major engine mods/rebuilds done. Been thinking about it though. If I had the money I would've sent it to Science Of Speed for engine rebuild/bore increase + turbo and 6-speed conversion. So, maybe the new owner can do that.
I'll miss her. Driving this car daily is like being a celebrity-everyone notices you! Can't help but smile and wave knowing your in the car EVERYONE really wants to be driving, not some "pimped-over" hacked-up Civic or Accord with a wing bolted onto it.
Interested. Let's talk. I'm asking $32,000 OBO. email: [email protected]

Attachments

• NSX interior 5.jpg
    NSX interior 5.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 176
  • NSX left 1.jpg
    NSX left 1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 257
  • NSX trunk 3.jpg
    NSX trunk 3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 92
  • NSX engine.jpg