• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

94 OEM wheels ready for powder coating

These beautiful wheels were removed from my 1994 NSX showqueen. They were plastic media-blasted, face up and inside, for powder coating. Then a set of chromed wheels came up from friend who made me one of those "offers you can't refuse." I elected to go with the chromies and a new set of Bridestones. Now you have the chance to buy a set of wheels, without tires, caps or lugs, that were done by Blast-Tech, a highly-rated company here in suburban Denver. If you're a serious buyer, once we make email contact, I will send you individual images shot with a Nikon D-40. I'm asking $850 for the set and you pay the shipping (UPS ground is reasonable). Each one will be sent in a wheel box of the correct size. Hey, I'm an old guy (73) who has had 3 NSXs and these came from my little blue-ribbon winner. The wheels are in excellent condition and the pre-powder coat prep work is first class. I will accept PayPal, personal check, M.O. or a cashier's check. All checks have to clear the bank with a 2 week "just-makin'-sure" period before I ship. Cost for shipping: UPS Ground to Tampa is $24.43 for one of the 16" fronts in a box and $29.07 for one of the 17" rears. UPS Ground To Los Angeles is $20.03 each for the 17" rear and $16.94 for the 16" fronts. Insurance is extra and there's a 5% discount for AAA.
Ben

Last edited:
Back