'94 NSX White/Black JH4NA1156RT000176 in IL.

I am looking at a '94 NSX that is from the Midwest according to CarFax and I was hoping to find anyone on here that can help me on the cars history.

'94 Acura NSX
White/Black
5-speed
67,000 miles
VIN# JH4NA1156RT000176

*Registered new in Ohio Sept. 1994.

*Registered in Illinois Oct. 1998.

Now for sale at a dealer in Schaumburg, Illinois.

If anyone knows anything about this car, I am going to check it out tonight and possibly buy it, but I would like to go in informed. Thank you! Wish me luck!

I checked it out in detail. You can look at thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19974&highlight=JH4NA1156RT000176 for a some info I found. I actually went back to check it out a second time after I wrote that, and found that the car really wasn't for me. Make sure you look closely at the body lines around the headlights and hood/bumper. It has absolutely had some front end work. That was enough to make me pass, but I do believe it's a decent value as they are asking a reasonable price for a 94.

He bought it late last night! Now he has black and white NSX's. WWWOOOHHOOOOO Congrats Mason!!!:cool:

AaronR said:
He bought it late last night! Now he has black and white NSX's. WWWOOOHHOOOOO Congrats Mason!!!:cool:

Thank you! Watch out...the white NSX is outside and hunting for green..... :D

whiteNSXs said:
Mason!!!????;)

Yes, mason@tirerack is my 'alias' for my daily grind at The Tire Rack....it is almost like a witness protection program. :D

Back