• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

94 NSX VIN JH4NA1154RT000340 White with Tan/Black interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a 94 NSX VIN #JH4NA1154RT000340. The car fax report is clean, no salvage, no damage. It is a 5-speed manual. The car is white with the Tan/Black combination interior. It has a built in phone (no longer hooked up) and a six disc CD changer in the trunk. All A/C, cruise, and radio working perfectly. The car has 88,500 miles on it at this point. The car has a recently redone Comptek header (3 months ago) and the car has recently been serviced (3 months ago); New Plugs, air filter, Mobil one oil, filter, etc. I am asking $31,500 for the car. I am located in Evansville, IN and will ship anywhere. Buyer to pay shipping. I will drive the car within one days drive of Evansville, IN for free. My phone number is 314-920-2219. Feel free to contact me. My e-mail is [email protected]. I have multiple pictures posted on the member gallery. If you type in "for sale" as the keyword you'll get all the pictures. This is a wonderful car and I hate to part with it, but my twins won't fit. According to one of the links I found here at NSX Prime (my hat's off to the webmaster, this is one great site) the car is one of only 8 that were made in White in 94.

I have recently completed the 90K service on my 94 White with Tan/Black interior NSX. The car has 88.5K miles on it. It also has a Comptek Header and a cold air kit. I am asking $31K for the car. It has 17" wheels on it with 215/45's in front and 245/40's in back. No damage, clean carfax, car is in great shape. Photo's can be found under the user gallery by typing in "for sale" or my username "jpbuckjr". I can be reached at [email protected] or if you would like to speak to me personally I can be reached at 314-920-2219. We are in Indiana near Evansville. Dear administrator, I read the rules and I don't believe this is a "bump" even though I posted a thread for this car about a month ago. I have updated the ad as I've done the 90K service since then. This was the most common question asked, so I decided to perform the service and remove this as a stumbling block for selling the car. Thank you. You have a great website.

John Buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back