• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

94 NSX Red/Blk w/CTSC Vin#JH4NA1155RT000458

Long story short, this car is in great condition and has lots of the go fast goodies on it. A leak down test was done recently as well as comp check and everything is fine. There was also a brand new set of cats put on pryor to the last smog being done. Everything else on the car is fine as well, brakes, clutch, tires, paint (some chips) interior, stereo, window regs, heat & ac, etc,etc......... Miles on car 59,000

Here is a list of mods on the car:

Comptech Supercharger
Comptech 4.55 gears
Comptech stainless steel headers
Comptech Street Racer clutch
Japanese Short Gears
RM Racing intake w/ washable filter
Custom Flowmaster exhaust...sounds awesome!!
BEL front and rear radar detector/jammer

And a few other eye candy parts on the engine.... carbon fiber parts, custom oil cap, matching red vacum hoses blah, blah, blah!

Anyway, I'm not to happy about selling it, but if someone is looking for a very quick and well kept (garaged) NSX this is a nice 94.... the best year if you ask me. Asking price is $40,000.

Serious buyers only please !!!

Email or PM me for pics.

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0003_2.JPG

Last edited:
How many owners?

How's the maintenance? Do you have records?

Any accidents?

Any paintwork?

Clean title?

Thanks.

Back