• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94 NSX new price $31500 Red Black

I have two questions:

1. You're in Kentucky and the car is in Portland? Is this car in consignment?

2. Judging from the pics, for a car that is described as "show[ing] excellent maintenance," the engine bay sure looks awfully dirty. Makes me kinda suspicious.

ebayISAPI.dll

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 23 September 2002).]

Is this puppy still available? If yes, please email me the vin# and your asking price. Thanks.

------------------
Arthur Pop
Sales & Leasing
South Coast Acura
2925 Harbor Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714)979 2500

I do not know were you got your info from but.....

I live in Nashville, TN. I just moved from KY 2 months ago. The car is in my Garage in Nashville. Please ask via e-mail before you put crap like "sounds suspicious to me" on a public site when someone is selling a car.

If you are interested, the car was inspected at local Acura dealership in Nashville for trade on my 02 NSX on Monday. I will gladly put you in contact with them.

By the way if you want more PICS I will e-mail them to you. I do not know who's PICS you looked at but my engine bay is clean enough to eat off of.....

John

John,

The reason he asked about the car being in Portland, and mentions the fact that the engine looks dirty, is that the only '94 NSX right now on Ebay is in Portland, and the engine compartment is dirty.

I live in Nashville, so if anyone wants me to look at the car, perhaps John would bring it by my house and I could give you my opinion. I have a near perfect, 9.8 out of 10, never driven in the rain '91 with 22,000 miles I can compare it to.

Let me know.

John,

If you do not mind an observation which I think led to and may lead to future confusion. Your first post on here dated 9/20 states that your 94 is for sale on ebay right now. Your auction ended on ebay a few days ago but there is a 94 red/black on ebay right now that is listed for sale out of the Portland area.

I agree. A link to the auction in your post would save interested (and/or curious people like me) time and would avoid people confusing your car with any random car that happens to be for sale on Ebay right now.

Back