• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

94 NSX Black on Black, JH4NA1151RT000456

Hi guys,
I just found a 97 I've been looking for so I have to let the 94 I recently bought go. It's been in the garage ever since, just drive it around the block once a week to make sure it's running fine. Everything is in pristine and perfect working condition, inside and out. The car has always been serviced at Autowave in Huntington Beach, CA including the major service (60K) tune up with valve adjustment (all service records and carfax report available). Pictures available upon request.
Preferably somebody in Orange County of CA, so you can see it for yourself to appreciate it or out of town folks, I think it will be worth your trip.
Mileage 37,000 miles.
Mods: Mac Cullough HID kit, RM Racing Intake, CT exhaust system, Pursuit Auto Security System.
Stuff that come with it: original car phone, car cover, bra (installed), factory intake.
Please email for any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks. :cool:
Asking price: $36,000

[email protected] or
[email protected]

Last edited:
I am in OC, was really interested in a 97 + but is your car by any chance targa? What part of OC are you located at, maybe I can take a look at the car. Thanks!

Back