• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

94 Green/black 41k miles 37k OBO JH4NA1154RT000337

94 Acura NSX. 41K miles. Brooklands Green Pearl, almost black, with black leather interior in excellent condition. Tinted Windows, carbon fiber center counsel with JVC head unit and CD/MP3/DVD player. Built in 7" LCD screen.
Taitec headers and exhaust. 18" rear and 17" front Volk Versus wheels with new tires. Eibach lowering springs and R+M front screens to protect radiator. Comptech front and rear sway bars. Dali carbon fiber front lip.
60K timing belt and water pump service complete. LoJack installed. Car looks and drives excellent. One of the cleanest NSX's around with no stories.
CAR IS @ DEALERSHIP RIGHT NOW!! getting NEW CLUTCH/ NEW SLOTTED ROTORS AND PADS/ FULL BLOWN TUNE UP including VALVE ADJUSTMENT and ALL FLUIDS CHANGED.

YEA this really sucks!!! But preparing to buy a new house. MY loss is your gain......

JH4NA1154RT000337

My name is Ryan please call me with any questions 703-508-6617

Attachments

• NSX D Side Prime.JPG
    NSX D Side Prime.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 1,166
  • NSX Drivers Side Prime.JPG
    NSX Drivers Side Prime.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,073
Last edited by a moderator:
Is this car still available? I am seriously interested in the right NSX and have funds.

Car still available? pm me. thks Brent

Ryan,

Good to talk to you today. I sent you a PM.

Atatexan

Back