• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior 94 Brooklands Green Hood $250 firm

Hi All,

A year ago I sold my 1994 Brooklands Green NSX. The hood was the original and was replaced with another. The buyer didn't take the hood so it's for sale.

As you can see from the pictures, the hood is in very good condition but there are a couple of boo-boos. The first is a dent over the drivers side headlight from a pretty large stone. The dime give you a size reference. The second is from an aggressive buffer user. The clear coat is worn off over the the passenger side wheel bump. It's difficult to see and for the most part, no one ever noticed it until I pointed it out.

There are no windshield squirters or hoses or hood prop.

I will provide free delivery providing these conditions: I live in Susanville and will be traveling to the California Central Valley (Sacramento, Modesto, Merced, Fresno) this Friday (March 18) and returning Sunday (March 20). I can meet you along I-5 (from Redding to Stockton) or along Hwy 99 from Sacramento to Fresno.

I'll also be making the same trip mid April and possible May. Email with questions.

Payment via PayPal in advance. I'm not bring the hood down and then no one shows.

Please see the pictures of the hood Here

Last edited:
Back