93 with 88K miles

Originally posted by yellowpad:
thanks phoenix$ ...any other opinions?

What kind of service histories?

Originally posted by yellowpad:
hi guys,
need some help...how much can i expect to get for a 93 red with excellent condition with 88K miles?

Depends on condition.

Has all the scheduled maintenance been performed on time? Including the timing belt and water pump, several years ago?

How many miles does the clutch have on it?

What needs repair?

What is the condition of the seats, and the finish?

Has it ever been in an accident? If so, describe the damage and the quality of the repair.

Does it have an automatic or manual transmission?

Does it have a clear title?

Obviously, we need more information.

Check the "Pricing" section of the FAQ to get a good idea.

well....you are right nsxtacy..maintenance is very important!!... everything is done recently to include clutch job about 15K miles ago...valve job, breaks done this weeks...oil changed every 3K miles....nothing needs repair. seats are in excellent condition....no torn pieces anywhere..paint is still reallly shiny ...manual trans...and yep clear title...am i leaving anything out?....everything is stock!!

Where is the car anyway a Dealership? Private party? and what is the asking price.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Oops, I misread the 93 to be 91. My bad! Sorry; I think it should be upper-mid 30s.

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 22 December 2002).]

Referring to the Pricing section of the FAQ here, I would put this car in the "C" category. It sounds like the condition might put it in the "B" category but the miles are above average, which normally puts it in the "D" category.

As you can see from the FAQ chart, the "C" category could put it in the $25-30K bracket or the $30-35K bracket; that's because its value is close to the cusp at $30K.

I would guess that this car might be worth $27-31K if the timing belt and water pump have never been replaced, or $29-33K if they have. It would fall in the upper half of that $4K range if there are truly absolutely no issues with the car and not much visible wear anywhere, inside or out - which is not very likely with a car with 88K miles - and otherwise would fall in the lower half of that $4K range.

nsxtasy....i think this is a purrrrrrrfect evaluation of the pricing!! good job!! and thanks!! now if my lady would let me have another one and still keep this!!! hmmm...what would the strategy be? j/k...i am happy w/ two fine auto fornow!! ...thanks to all your help everyone!!

Back