• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'93 White/Blk NSX, 5spd., 58k mi. JH4NA115XPT000307

Status
Not open for further replies.

XYZ_NSX

Suspended
I purchased this car in 2007 and only have driven less than 1k miles (has 58k miles now). Technically, I am the third owner, but I really haven't put on a lot of miles, so I consider it a "two-owner" car. I just don't have time and she should go to someone who will enjoy it. The car isn't a "garage queen", but it isn't a "daily driver" either....halfway between is how I would best describe the condition. Condition is much better than pics depict (I don't have access to a mega-pixel camera.) This car is clean .

Whenever I did drive it, I would always worry about that first rock chip or door ding (or little old lady in her Grand Marquis). Forget it...I'll drive my (beater) Porsches and not worry so much.

The car is basically stock with a few "mods"...shifter knob, stereo and wheels have been changed. I have the original shifter knob, the existing stereo gave up the ghost recently (stock replacement available on this forum and E-Bay), and stock wheels are fugly!. I do have the original six-disc CD changer and the original "bat phone". Both have been removed from the car, but will be delivered upon sale.

Battery is new. Recent oil/filter change (correct long filter/synthetic oil)/breather element, too. Tires have a 2006 date code, and no more than 10% wear. Every light, gauge & switch works as it should. Car starts with 1/2 turn of the key every time. No strange noises, no smoke, no drips, no excuses. Get in and go.

A/C is ice cold and will freeze you out within the first mile of your trip.

Timing belt/water pump and drive belt service were completed by the dealer at 45,393 mi. Transmission number was checked and it is NOT within snap-ring range.

CarFax looks good (I can forward a copy if desired) and from what I can tell, I am the third owner. According to the CarFax, car has lived in California, NV and FL.

New indoor car-cover included. Wheels powdercoated "titanium" within the last 6 months. New "NSX-R" floor mats also included...they weren't delivered at the time I took the pics.

The only "negatives" I observe are:

1) Some rock chips have been repaired poorly in the past. They need to be wet-sanded and buffed out. A professional detail would take care of this.
2) The front bumper has either been repainted at one point, or was covered with a bra. It also needs to be buffed out. A professional detail would take care of this.
3) There is a minor crack in the dash, center immediately where the windshield meets the dash. You wouldn't notice it if I didn't point it out. A photograph will not show the crack.
4) If you look at the paint in very bright (artificial) light, you can notice a few swirl marks. Again, a professional detail will fix these.

I have been quoted $700 for a professional detail. As I am selling the car, I do not wish to invest that now. The next owner may be knowledgable at detailing and can save themselves the $$$. (And, I'm talking about a 2-day, 16 hr. detail job as described here: http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-Pro/1985-ferrari-288-gto/ not some "quickie" in the parking lot of your office!).

Below are some recent pics. A few of the pics are from a recent local (SoFLA) get-together. Some well-known PRIME members here have seen the car in person and can vouch for its' condition. Please do not hesitate to ask for more pics if necessary. I will gladly deliver the vehicle to a local shop of your choice for a pre-purchase inspection. I am so confident in the quality of this car, I will gladly reimburse your pre-purchase inspection fee if the inspection reveals anything that causes you to change your mind. Will assist with shipping. If you cannot pick up the car right away (e.g. you live in MT and are snowed-in until spring), I have no problem storing it.

Desired price is $28.5k

Thanks for looking!

NSX_14-1.jpg

4919282648_28b37321f4_b.jpg

NSX_Meet2.jpg

NSX_7.jpg

NSX_9.jpg

NSX_6.jpg

Interior_1.jpg

Interior_3.jpg

Interior_2.jpg

NSX_spare.jpg

Last edited:
One bump before mainstream advertising. I'd really like to see this car go to an enthusiast vs. a "civilian".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back