• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'93 Red/Black NSX, 37k miles, Minor Mods

I am selling my 1993 red black NSX which is located in San Diego, CA. The car has 37,100 miles and is in near perfect condition. A few months ago I had Mark Basch in Phoenix change the timing belt, water, fuel pump, etc. and installed a new centerforce clutch (60k service for approx $2k). Chris from Science of Speed knows the car well.

I am the second owner of the car and it has never been smoked in or damaged. I have done various minor modifications to the car throughout the years and kept all the original parts which will go to the new owner if desired. Mods include:

Kinesis Supercup Wheels (18" rear, 17" front) with SO3's rear, S02's front (Remaining treat approx 70%)
Dali Sway Bars
Comptech Crossdrilled Rotors
Taitec Parallel Exhaust
Wings West body Kit (Extra Front Lip)
Painted Calipers
Dali Coolant Bottle
HR Springs
Centerforce Clutch

I am asking $37,995 for the car and can be reached at the following email address:

[email protected]

Attachments

• nsx (medium).jpg
    nsx (medium).jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 927
Back