• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

93 Red/Black 65k miles. ALL records. jh4na1158pt000192

I am selling my NSX to pursue other interests. It is in superb condition and comes with every record and invoice since new. I thought I would supercharge the car, so Chris from Science of Speed put in a new RPS clutch less than 800 miles ago. The original owner had Comptech install the following:

COMPTECH EXHAUST
4.55 RING AND PINION
SHORT GEARS

He also installed an EDS stereo power unit with EQ, subwoofer, Boston Acoustics tweeters, etc.
The car also has the trunk mounted multi-disc CD changer, factory phone,
car cover, and 2 sets of Zanardi mats.

The interior has the usual wrinkles but no tears or wear patches.
There are a very few(5 I think) tiny tiny rock chips on the hood that don't show in close up pictures. They can't be seen from a few feet away. The front air dam has some rock chips underneath. Carfax is clean.

The timing belt and water pump have been done.(receipts)

This car is outstanding to drive as is or it would make a great platform for a Ferrari killer.
2sets of wheels and tires included with full price offer. One set of 97's(no rash). One set of originals(no rash).

PM me for pix or go to www.cars.com and use zipcode 85255 for your search.

I will try to edit if I remember any more details.

Asking price: $31000/negotiable (no stupid offers, please. This is a NICE example)

Cheers,
CV

Last edited:
Deal fell through. The car is up for grabs again. Please be patient, I have a lot on my plate and it might take me a while to respond to PM's.

Cheers,
CV

Back