• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

93 NSX Blk/Blk-JH4NA1151PT000079

Status
Not open for further replies.
73,000 miles on the car, NEW clutch approx. 5,500 miles on on the new clutch, NEW rear and front tires _, NEW plugs. HKS!!!!!Advan rims, turbo timer, BLK exterior, BLK leather interior,built-in cell phone in mint condition, too many more extras. Point is she runs like the wind. I never raced her,she was primarily a weekender for me. No mechanical problems. First one to offer me $28,950 takes her. [email protected]

Last edited:
93-R NSX For Sale Blk,Blk 76,000 miles JH4NA1151PT000079

93 NSX-R Vin-JH4NA1151PT000079, Blk, Blk, 76000 miles. New clutch with only about 8000 miles on it. New front and rear tires, Advan Rims, built-in Verizon in mint condition. Clean interior and exterior. No problems with car, runs like an NSX. The car is in Chino CA. Will sacrifice for $28,850. Email me at [email protected].

SORRY GUYS, THE CAR SOLD TODAY. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH.

Last edited:
Yes, the car is for sale, and, yes, all maintenance been updated; except timing belt, I'm not too sure if it even needs to be changed yet considering the mileage. It also needs a realay switch for front left headlight. The battery cables came loose and caused the relay switch to short. Dealer does have switch; willing to make the samll adjustment for the switch. Different front tires are going to be put on Friday I believe they are the new Yokahamas, pricey, about 650 for the pair. Rear tires are just about new, I could send you pics you'd like. The only reason I'm selling the car is because I won't be in using it much this year nor the next. I do love the car though, it runs so well. Ron 951-258-5609

SORRY GUYS, THE CAR SOLD TODAY. GOOD LUCH WITH YOUR SEARCH.

RON DARBY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back