• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

93 Formula red NSX for sale

Unfortunately, my parents tell me that we are not doing well financially which forces me to sell my baby. wow! things have been going downhill for me this year. first, fiance dumps me. 2nd, I realized I have a gall bladder polyp that need surgery for removal. 3rd, family financial situation. Anyway, here is the description of the car for sale:

I am selling a red 93 NSX 5-speed with 49,900 original miles. I am the third owner and the car has not been in any accidents and has a clean title. The car looks great inside and out with minor rock chips in the front. The car has a NSX-R shift boot, Zanardi shift knob, Powerslot rotors, Volk Racing GT-P rims with center caps, Spoon radiator cap, Hanabi 6k HIDS, Razo Titanium pedals. The car just had been serviced by Bernie at David Acura for the 60k tune up. All accesory belts, timing belt, water pump and thermostat and valve adjustment all done. I have the receipt to prove it. The car runs and drives perfect. The car has always been serviced at an Acura dealership in Ohio as per the previous owner showed me proof of the receipts. You can also confirm this by calling the dealer in Ohio Motorcars Acura 440-439-8400 and the service manager's name is Greg Fenn if you need to verify the car. The previous owner always kept the car in his garage, and I have as well since my ownership. This car has not seen rain or snow at all. Always handwashed and detailed with Zaino/ Meguiars products and nothing but cotton touches this car's skin. I bought the car last Fall 2002 with 42,000miles on it and have changed the oil three times with Mobil 1 Synthetic every 3000 miles. Asking $35,995OBO. If you are interested pls email me at [email protected] Serious inquiries only.

fc58694a.jpg

fc58696c.jpg

fc5869a2.jpg

fc586994.jpg

fc759598.jpg

CAR STILL AVAILABLE?

IF THE CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE CALL ME @ 732-704-0300 X118. MY NAME IS MIKE..

Back