• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

93 Blk/Blk $26,500 with records JH4NA1154PT000514

93 Blk/Blk $26,500 with records

Just thought I would see if there anyone interested in my NSX, before winter (storage) comes along. I may be listing this car on ebay, but I will try a post here first.

1993 Black / Black, 5 speed 120,xxx miles
VIN# JH4NA1154PT000514
Factory Phone, keyless entry, CD changer
Overall good condition, bone stock, no hot-rodding. I have pretty much all of the recent ACURA dealer service records from the previous owner including:

Timing Belt, Water Pump, & drive belts @92,500 miles
Clutch Replacement @101 k miles

I am a mechanic and have taken care of this car personally since I bought it @100k miles. I have changed the oil using only oem filter and mobile 1. Also in the past year: OEM spark plugs, new alpine CD changer, OEM Floor Mats, Rear glass struts, & trunk struts, new battery. Updated wheels ('97 polished) low miles on new tires. Fresh oil change last night 10/15/03

This is not a show car, this is one to drive -and it turns heads just the same.

INTERIOR- Driver's seat has wear on the edge. The plastic around the driver's door air vent is a little wrinkled, not real bad. The rest of the interior is good shape. Cold Air, no blown speakers. Everything works except the tape player does not play. I need to replace the (heater) blower motor and transistor, as the fan speed control is not working right - this will be done before car is sold, unless a "as-is" price is agreed upon.

EXTERIOR- Paint is pretty good for the age and mileage. There are some minor scratches, a small paint chip in the front bumper, and one paint chip in the rear bumper. The front bumper is missing the chin spoiler - it was not on the car when I bought it, and due to some of the streets and driveways in my area, I choose not to replace it, as it would not last very long.

Mechanical- Runs great, shifts smooth.

This is going over the car with a fine tooth comb because I don't want there to be any disappointments.

The original wheels are included, they had been chromed, curb rash and the tires are pretty much bald. Also included, 3 OEM oil filters w/ oil plug gaskets.

As anybody parting with their NSX would feel, I hate to sell it... but I just have too many cars right now, and I would like for this car to bring someone else all the joy it has brought me.

If you are a serious buyer, please email me with any questions, your phone number & best time to call. I am 1 hour south of Kansas City, I can personally deliver the car, assist with delivery, pick you up at an airport, etc.. if you need.

John
$26,500
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

UPDATE:

I have now finished putting in a new heater blower motor and transistor, ended up having to replace the capicitors in the climate control computer (replaced all 13 just to be sure). Climate control works like new.

If anyone is looking for a nice NSX in the mid 20k price range please contact me, as I may soon give eBay a try. Email [email protected] or call me at 620-224-3200. Serious offers & ABLE buyers, I will answer in detail any questions you may have.

Thanks

John

Are you intrested in trades?

I am intrested in a NSX yet currently I have a 93.5 Supra (sixspeed) with some tasteful mods and 100% maintenance completed (ahead of time). Just looking for a bit of change.

ok, you can have it for blue book value as seen below... If NSX's were <$20k... I'd be buying 2 more instead of selling one. The bumper paint flaws are not a big deal, especially for a '93 w/all original paint and considering the price range. I just mentioned every little flaw I know of, so the buyer would be well informed. If you can find a better NSX for the money, you better jump on it.

Seriously, I have been asked for the lowest price I would take, and the answer is $24,500 firm.

Blue Book Used Car Retail Report
Kansas • December 3, 2003

1993 Acura NSX Sport Coupe 2D

Engine: V6 3.0 Liter
Trans: 5 Speed Manual
Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
Mileage: 121,000

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Multi Compact Disc
Premium Sound
Integrated Phone
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Leather
Dual Power Seats
Rear Spoiler
Alloy Wheels

Retail Value $25,085

oh my god.. its like the nsx season SALE! i just came across 3 nsx's with perfect price ranges. very reasonable.. and looking at ur car, its the best of all.. if only i'm reading this ONE YEAR from now.. then i'll be able to buy it. i just don't have enough money right now. not to mention i'm a poor college student. IF your car is still around in like 9-10 months.. then i''ll give you a email =).. but good luck in selling...

and to all other pple who are looking for nsx's this is a great price.. i've been looking for over 2 years.. and this is one of the best prices..

Back