• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

93 Black/Black 66K miles. JH4NA1151PT000485

Hello up for sale is my 1993 Black/Black Nsx. it has 66K on the clock. timing belt,water pump, valve adjustment has been serviced. comes with HRE type 547. 18x10.5 rear and 17x8 front. Comptech headers. Viper two way pager alarm.
Exterior is a 8.5/10 ( one really small dent on door, not noticable unless shown) minor rock chips up front. and just some very minor scuffing on rear corner of bumper.
Interior is a 9/10 just the average (not bad) wear on the driver side seat bolster. new Alpine mp3 cd changer just installed.
The bad.... all my Bose amps one by one died im down to 0 operational amps in the car =( stereo works fine, driver side window is getting alittle slow, fully operational just alitte slower then normal.
If you are looking for a clean berlina nsx you wont be dissapointed!!
I have all past reciepts for service and parts.
I have pictures but dont know how to post them on here please post your email address and i will email them to you.
Asking $32,500. or if you have a silver one for trade ( +/-) $ let me know..
Reason for selling is i really miss my silver nsx i use to own before this black one and will be buying a silver/black one as soon as i can find one.
Thanks for looking. you can also reach me via email ([email protected])
Minh Tran.

Back