• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92red nsx 4 sale 3800.00 miles perfect

92 nsx lowered to 31k with 38 k miles

i am the second owner of this florida red nsx. This car is in excellent condition. I have all the paper work The interior shows no wear. It just roled over 38000 miles. This car has been babied by both owners. This car needs nothing. The car as never been in an wreck or painted. Evertime I take this car out it looks so perfect people always ask me if it is brand new. You will not find a nicer nsx in this condition. Iwill sell this car to the first $34.000.00 I assure you the first person that actually has the money or credit to purchase this car will buy it when they see it.
To answer your questions I am selling all my sports cars because I am tired of working for the bank. I have had NO problems with this car ; everthing works perfect. I live in Central Florida. Good Luck greg Do not try to jew me down over the phone or by e mails. This is a 34,000 dollar car. If you are not serious or only have half the money buy a high millage 8 owner one with a salvage title. sorry about the attitude but the emails from clowns are irratating

Last edited:
Back