92 white nsx JH4NA1154NT000722

Hey everyone just posting this to see if anyone was interested in a nice 92 white nsx vin#JH4NA1154NT000722 i found it on autotrader, it only has 14,881:eek: miles and is in snap ring range. I wish i could get this but i would have to sell my evo first.:frown: Wow my first post i already love this forum though :biggrin:

not starting off you life on prime well with this first post LOL

heres the link to sale pending
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149962

good try though.

sell your evo and get an NSX

we are really a great group of guys/gals.

Lol sorry I was afraid of reposting stuff :redface:

Thanks for the info and yeah i have always dreamed of an nsx, the evo is just scary powerful for what it is... even though mine is bone stock. But im starting to grow out of that phase now, plus i love honda!:wink:

why are so enthusiastic about that particuler nsx? There are lots for sale.

yeah HP is great but try and take a corner at 110 lol

the NSX will dog the EVO in corners

if you cant take corners like the NSX we would get to the finish line the same time LOL

Mid engine all the way

if you cant take corners like the NSX we would get to the finish line the same time LOL

Mid engine all the way

I dunno, man. I have had two Evos ('03 Evo VIII and '06 Evo IX), and in stock form, with stock Advan tires, that car can do some SERIOUS cornering at high speeds. I love my NSX...and do not want to take the conversation off the original tach, but I'm just saying. :)

Back on topic...I am a fan of the Grand Prix White NSXs, and would love to have as many as possible. :)

Mid engine all the way

Dude im trying to get an nsx lol i got nothin but love for it and other hondas. The evo is still a great car :tongue:

The EVO is fast....no doubt.

But that NSX is a little pricey...is the dealer offering a warranty since its in snap range?

Also, those are the worst pictures ever.

The EVO is fast....no doubt.

But that NSX is a little pricey...is the dealer offering a warranty since its in snap range?

Also, those are the worst pictures ever.

No idea about the warranty, yes very pricey, pics are horrible as are the wheels lol not a fan of chrome:rolleyes: Dealer's website has better pics though.

Just sold a 2010 evo turbo and all I could say is damnnnnnn that thing is fast, as for corners kinda felt like I was driving an NSX, sorry to be off topic........now back to your regular scheduled program, yeah gpw all the way

This is a great find! First of all it's white and that's why everyone gets excited - Doc John you should know that by now:smile:

Other thing here is this car hasn't and isn't being driven much. Also guess what: for the price all the service should be brought up to snuff and I bet it hasn't been. So a shrewd negotiator will most likely bring this up. The salesman should be educated or just think that the mileage makes it so rare that all that "maintenance stuff" is just minor - but to those that intend to drive this car it is far from secondary. Further the idea that this is a collector - well it may be to some as some don't drive anything they have like this but if it were mine I'd damn sure be planning to drive it even if only on the weekends to keep the rock chips down.

This is a beauty but it never fails to bug me that these sales people think they've found "gold" with cars like this - damn it just a car man - get the damn thing serviced would ya - then it may be worth the asking price or close for sure - the snap ring thing - well who knows whether it will be affected or not - maybe it won't. That snap ring thing is a bugger and there's no way to determine but just to keep driving it and wait and see. I'd surely not run right out and start sourcing a tranny case. But I might keep an eye out for one.....:wink:

Back