• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'92 White/black vin JH4NA1261NT000832

Im going to sell the NSX. Its a 92 white with black just under 90k miles. Perfect CARFAX. The car is in very good condition and has been well maintained. The car is all stock. It is an automatic. All maintenance has been done. I spoke to the mechanic that the previous owner used and he said that the previous owner never spared any expense when it came to this car. That sounds about right because he was an older oil company owner. The only known issues are 1. the hood indicator light always stays on. 2. The aftermarket (kenwood) cd player with motorized face wont flip the face around. It tries but there's something its catching on. Other than that the car is great. It is in much better condition than it should be for its age.

It has new Kumho ecsta SPTs with less than 2 months and 1000 miles on them. The brakes have over 50% left. No leaks or drips. Transmission shifts great, and was just serviced at the dealer last July. Interior is great, only slight wear on the drivers seat as usual. Not very bad though.

Price is $26,000. I will also entertain offers. Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 455
  • nsx4.jpg
    nsx4.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 247
  • nsx5.jpg
    nsx5.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 237
  • nsx6.jpg
    nsx6.jpg