• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'92 White/Black Coupe Loaded w/Comptech JH4NA1150NT000829

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
Sadly I am going to part with my NSX to begin WERA and hopefully AMA sportbike road racing. A few of you guys on here know the NSX that I have and know what great shape it is in.
I am the second owner of this GP White NSX. It is a '92 that was owned by an older gentlemen that rarely drove the car. When I bought the car last year in June it had 13,300 miles on it. The car as of today has 20,986 miles on it. This car was meticulously taken care of by the previous owner and I have continued with that care. He had the roof of the car professionally painted white and the paint job is flawless. Everything else on the exterior body is as is was from the factory except for the red Acura badge on the hood. The paint on this car is 9.5 out of 10 with minor chips to the front bumper.
As for the interior, is was in perfect condition when I picked the car up last year, but I wanted to change it. So I was in the second group buy from Northwest Autoleather about 6 months ago and replaced the interior with a black and red combination you will see in the pictures to follow. I also sanded the interior trim and painted it brushed aluminum. For anyone interested I have the original interior pieces as they were when I removed them and they are in perfect shape.
The other new additions to the car when I purchased it are new trunk and engine hatch shocks that I bought about a month after purchasing the car, Zanardi floor mats 6 months ago, and MOMO sport aluminum shift knob with red leather insert. For the stereo, I have installed a Kenwood Excelon KCDX-979 headunit with Sirius Satellite radio installed, a Kenwood Excelon 650-D 1200 Watt 5-channel amp, and Excelon XR-61P 6.5" component door speakers with satellites in the top of the door panels. I have not put a subwoofer in the car yet, but it was in my plans and is waiting for someone to put one in it. I was planning to put one in the passenger floor board where the factory Bose unit was. I do still have all of the factory stereo equipment as well (head unit, both door speakers, sub, and rear center), but all of the amps in them need repaired. I also purchsed new 6 months the factory NSX car cover and front nose mask (both in perfect shape).
As for the performance parts on the car. The previous owner had almost all the goodies from Comptech put on the car in December of 1998 and January of 1999 when the car had roughly 9,000 miles on it. So was just breaking this stuff in when I purchased the car. Here is the list of all the stuff installed:
1.Comptech Supercharger Package (7lbs. boost)
2.Comptech 6-speed transmission
3.Comptech Powergrip 2 clutch
4.Comptech R&P 4.55 Short gears
5.Comptech ECU
6.Comptech ESM
7.Comptech Fuel Pressure Regulator
8.Comptech Exhaust
9.Comptech Sport Springs
10. RM Racing white face gauges.
11.CATZ driving lights on front bumber with dash mounted switch

He had a DC sports header installed, but I replaced that 4 months ago with the new designed Comptech Header (I bought NEW) and I removed the catalytic converters and installed new Comptech Test Pipes. I still have the factory catalytic converters and they are fine.

Also new for the car is a brand new set of HRE 445R wheels that I bought from Wheels Boutique in January of this year. The spokes are painted white with polished lips. The fronts are 18 x 9 and the rears are 19 x 10 and they are wrapped with Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Positions 225/35/18 in the front and 275/30/19 in the rear. The tires have about 2,500 miles on them so they are basically new.
Since I bought the car is has been nothing but perfect and the NSX tech here at Acura of Augusta can vouch for the car as can a few other fellow NSX owners. If you wish to call the dealer here and discuss the car with the tech who has done the service with me since I bought the car, you can call them at 1-800-851-5158 and ask for Larry Sax. He is the NSX tech and has been with this dealer since Acura began in the late 1980's. The only service that needed to be done on the car is oil changes, nothing else at all. It is mechanically perfect.
As you all can see, this is an extremely rare car and I am vey sadly going to part with it. If anyone wants to ask me any other questions about the car, feel free to PM me, e-mail me at [email protected], or call me at 803-439-6972 and ask for Chris. I am not desperate to get rid of it so I am offering this car for $46,000 and it is firm.
Thanks for looking everyone.
P.S. If the pictures do not show up in this post you can see them in my Photo Gallery here. The pictures were all taken yesterday.

I know the owner and have personally seen and driven this car if anyone wants to ask me any questions.

Lowered price to $45,000

Hey guys,
I still have the car available. I have had lots of interest in the car. Everyone who calls me really wants the car, but they already have an NSX or end up backing out. This is an extremely clean and rare car, especially with the miles. As the car sits right now it has 21,962 miles on it. All of the Comptech parts were installed perfectly and only have 12,000 miles on them, except for the headers and test pipes, which I installed new 6 months ago. This car runs absolutely flawlessly and has recently been inspected by NSX techs at 2 different Acura dealers. There is over $130,000 invested in this car and that is no BS. I have every single piece of paper of everything that has been done to this car since it was purchased new in 1992. I do not think that my asking price is unreasonable. But I will lower it to $43,000 and will entertain serious offers. I can be reached any time at 803-439-6972.
Thanks,
Chris

Yes,
The car is still for sale. Price is negotiable.

Please send pictures. Thanks.

FYI
car was sold not to me:(

Last edited:
Hey guys,
The car has been sold. Thanks to everyone for their offers and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back