• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92', White/Black, COMPTECH jh4na1150nt000829

L00K!!! 92', White/Black, COMPTECH

92' NSX, White/Black
leather , 13,620 1 owner miles. Comptech upgrades options:
supercharger, 400+H.P., 6 speed w/ close ratio gears, ring & pinion 4.76,
remapped ECU, HKS sport exhaust, ceramic headers, sport springs/suspension,
16/17 AZTEC sport wheels, Pirelli's, white face comptech gauges, as well as the
roof has been professionally painted white. This car is VERY clean. Over
$110,000.00 total investment, w/ all invoices to document. I was told that this
car is probably worth somewhere in the mid to upper $50,000.00 range, If the car
sells in the next week, or so, I would accept $47,500.00 Firm. 727-515-1965.

I am updating this classified for a friend who has the car and is not very familiar with these cars. He took it in trade for another car and simply wants to move it. I told him to get me the dates of the services(timing belt/water pump) which I will update as soon as I receive them. Here are some pics of the car taken last month. Just add up the numbers on this car. A super clean extremely low mileage(under 15k) stock NSX with all services up to date and new tires appears to bring in the mid $30's. Add just the Comptech SC and the 6 spd and you are already exceding the asking price of this car. I will try to upload the pics he sent me.
Until 2 months ago this car spent it's entire 1-owner life in Wisconsin. It is currently located in Clearwater FL if someone wants to see it or have it inspected. It has always been serviced by Acura of Brookfield and John Vasos knows the car well. It has all service and upgrade history. The SC and 6-spd were done in '98-'99 and cost $11,600 and $9900.

Attachments

• 16a.jpg
    16a.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,108
Last edited:
The actual seller of the car is in the first post and that is his phone number. I personally am not selling the car. just trying to help a friend out and list all the pertinent info on the car that the NSX community likes to know about. If you need more info, feel free to ask here and I can get the answers or just call Doug, the owner, and deal with him directly. Don't want to confuse anyone, but my name is Doug as well. However, I am in Louisville ,KY and he is in Clearwater FL. He never visits this site.

Attachments

• 23a.jpg
    23a.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,043
Last edited:
Back