• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 White/Black 75k mi. JH4NA1159NT001140

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIN JH4NA1159NT001140. I purchased the car last June w/ 68k miles. It currently has 75200. I purchased the car from a dentist in Eugene, Oregon. I had it checked at the Eugene Acura dealer. It checked perfect w/ compression 200-205 on all. New is 200. Oil pressure is perfect. Runs cool. Very tight. I have owned 2 92s NSXs and a 97. I have probably driven 20. This one is terrific. The engine is very smooth and powerful.

Slight modifications include Comptech suspension, Comptech Forgeline 18/17 polished wheels(perfect) & Comptech engine compartment brace. The transmission suffered snap ring failure @ 30k miles and was replaced with a Japanese tranny #SR8M-5000130. Clutch was also replaced and is still very good. Tires are Yoko AVS Sport. Rears are new < 1000 mi. Front are 50%. Alignment is perfect. Thru 68k oil was Mobil 1. I changed to Royal Purple Racing in motor and gearbox. Changed at 69, 72 & 75. Car has cd changer and SmarTenna. Everything works perfectly. Car needs NOTHING.

Car is in excellent condition. Most cannot beleive it has 75k mi. Exterior is beautiful. White paint is 10 of 10. Black top is 8.5. Wheels are 9.5. Interior is 9.5 except driver's seat 8.5(minimal bolster wear). Always garaged and little rain(none by me). All rubber and seals are perfect.

I looked for 3 months before buying this car. Partly because I only wanted white. I am an experienced professional open wheel road racer and race technician. I have high standards and I maintain my cars well. You will not be dissappointed with this one. Several people in the Dallas NSX community can tell you how clean my car is. I am not asking a fortune-only what I have in it minus a thousand for my mileage-$27,000.

For further info call David Gray, 214.358.4050 home, 817.797.8490 cell or email [email protected]. I have been unsuccessful in changing the original email I had when I enrolled on Prime. Unfortunately, my camera is too high res for this site. I can email you 4meg photos.

Re: 92 White/Black 75k mi. Pristine condition JH4NA1159NT001140

Timing belt/water pump status? Any other services completed as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back