• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 white/black $30k or best JH4NA1152NT001125

Ebay link!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=300021994397&ih=020&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

1992 Grand Prix White with black interior. Rebuilt Title, hence the price! Involved with an accident with a pole at 25mph. Completely repaired and tig welded to factory specs. Absolutely flawless. Car looks and drives amazing. Selling to start my racing career in the SCCA. Make me and offer. Thanks-Scott.

Aftermarket parts include:
3.2 liter OEM red valve covers, polished radiator cap, DC carbon fiber strut bar, BYS Kevlar intake manifold cover, BYS carbon fiber intake manifold plate, Taitec center exit lightweight exhaust, Taitec exhaust straight pipes, Taitec headers, UNI dual stage filter, Cantrell air induction system, Cantrell carbon fiber engine cover with mesh, Russell fuel pressure gauge, heat wrapped fuel lines, heat wrapped oil cooler line, motor mounts filled with 3M window weld, Black painted mirrors, I’s Impact carbon fiber side ducts, I’s Impact carbon fiber B-pillars, Prodrive GC06D 17x7.5 and 18x9.5 wheels, Toyo T1R tires with 90% tread, Rays anodized aluminum lug nuts, Tein Type-RA coil-overs, Carbotech pads, NSX-R steering wheel(the real deal), SOS anodized black hub, Zanardi shift knob and floormats, carbon fiber vinyl accents in interior, front and rear 02-up red background H emblems, Cantrell concepts FRP rear spoiler with third brake light, Taitec rear diffuser, Taitec NA2-R style hood.

Extra goodies that come with the car (not on car) –
2 OEM Honda oil filters, original 15’’ & 16’’ wheels with Michilen pilot sport cup track tires, huge dealer manual plit up by sections in 9 binders, single exit , extra new UNI dual stage air filter, UNI oiler, new OEM Honda fuel filter, OEM Honda mechanics fender cover for working on motor,OEM car cover with bag, NH-565 OEM touch up paint, (2) CD magazines.
C160_00.jpg

C078_00.jpg

C043.jpg

nsx03.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

612bb21e.jpg

1a41ad17.jpg

68.5k mileage. 3 HPDE events and 2 autoX's(no races) Non-snap ring, no pics of the accident. I bought the car fixed and added to it. The previous owner bought most of the pricey Taitec parts. It is on ebay now if you are interested. Thanks!

--------------------

Price reduced to $27000 OBO.

Back