92 targa on ebay (JH4NA1155NT000213)

cut in half..? :eek:

looks good but yet so decieiving

I didn't think it was possible that something worse than the "wicked yellow" would show up on ebay.

Last edited:
nsxtacey said:
Strange phenomenon how so many suspect nsx shows up on ebay. :confused:
Not strange. Where else do you get a sucke... I mean, a seller to commit to buying a car without seeing it in person? :D

rarely does one buy a nsx site unseen. most winning bidders are dead beat since the car is put back on ebay. the dealer/person puts it on ebay for adverstisement purposes mostly...though advertising dead beat cars. :rolleyes:

anyone have the carfax information on this?

Like full information

It has 3K miles engine is like brand new

I don't understand how the car was cut in half?

(PICTURE IS NOT OF CAR FOR SALE - ITS A DIFFERENT ONE)
But is this what they mean cut in half??????
JH4NA1158MT002570-a.jpg

(found it in the total nsx section of prime)
I wouldn't dare drive the car.

Superus said:
i want to know the answer to the question if this cut was actually diced in half

That's what the information says. It's likely a re-assembled title vehicle. Enough already you're not going to buy it anyway.

nsxexotic said:
This is a scary car... what I can assume is that the front half of the car is 96 and the back half (engine) is from a 92.

Hope the highest bidder knows what they are getting themselves into.

Actually, I don't think anyone beside the person who rebuilt the car knows what's going on with it. It looks to have the entire roof assembly, interior, rear bulkhead, and who knows what else from an NSX-T. It even has the plugs for the targa on the b-pillar.

I'd like to see the VIN stamps from the car.

nsxexotic said:
JH4NA1158MT002570-a.jpg

...LOL...looks like that one has been cut in 1/3's

nsxexotic said:
JH4NA1158MT002570-a.jpg

That car was cut in half to resell the front clip as one piece assembled. Its not physically impossible to fix a car thats actually cut in half like that, but its never done when the cut is like that. For the front to be cut off and replaced, its cut at the shock towers, and for the rear to be cut and replaced (on cars besides NSXs), its cut across the rear window pillars and in the factory seam under the rear seat passengers feet. I've done a few rear clips myself over the past few years. Its as simple as drilling out the spot welds where the factory seam is, and then making two 6 inch cuts on the rear window pillar. You then just line up the new clips drilled out spot weld holes with the front clips holes and reweld. Just as strong or stronger in some cases, as the factory work.

Back