• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 Sebring Silver 157k Auto JH4NA1269NT000237

Greetings,

It is with great reluctance that I am listing my recently purchased 92 Sebring Silver NSX up for sale. I currently live in Center City(Philadelphia) and while I do have a parking lift I have three cars now and nowhere to put them. I will try to list as much as possible.

History

This was purchased from a prime member, KClements early this year. I had it shipped from Seattle to Philadelphia and have been driving it daily all summer. The car had 152k on it when received and is currently just over 157k. Since owning it I have had no reliability issues whatsoever.

Drivetrain

The engine/transmission are in good condition. The transmission was serviced approx. 30k miles ago. Since owning I have changed plugs/thermostat/oil/coolant. Only issues at all are a slightly leaking cam plug and replacement of the front motor mount. It is still completely driveable as is, just want to be upfront on everything.

Body

The overall condition of the body is very good. The front fender/hood/bumper was repainted in the past due to rock chips and overall looks decent. There are a few rock chips on the front bumper but on a silver car is hard to see. In addition an '02 rear valance was installed.

Interior

Interior is very good for the age with minor imperfections. Seats are very good, only a bit of wear on the bolster. The steering wheel leather is a bit worn as well. The paint on the window switches is bubbling(common) but I plan on repairing before sale.

Wheels/Tires
The car is currently on 16/17 DP wheels with crappy tires. I have a set of HRE 525 wheels(17/18") that are currently being refinished. They have a silver face with a polished lip. These are cool older HRE's that are very hard to find. They will be brand new when put on the car. The tires themselves are in great condition as well. I can't remember the brand off the top of my head but will post when they are returned from the shop.

Modifications

ARK DT-S exhaust(perfect condition)
DC Sports Carbon Fiber strut brace
Brand new Bilstein Struts with custom perches(less than 800 miles)
SOS satin coolant tank
Dali center console(not impressed with the quality)
Kenwood cd player

Summary

I've tried to describe the car to the best of my ability. While the car is an automatic(I know, I know) it is still a blast to drive and the Sebring Silver always turns heads. If I end up selling one of the other cars first I will continue modifying the Acura but at this point it doesn't seem like a wise decision. I am asking $23k for the car with all parts/wheels etc. I feel it is a price but am open to reasonable offers. Please post/pm me with any questions. I will take some better pictures of the car this weekend, for the time being I will post pictures taken by the previous owner.

regards,

Matt

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back