92 Red Nsx JH4NA1156nT001094

What a waste of time- I drove up to fairfield to view this car w/the intention of buying it. Whole front end has been repainted (not bad of a job ). Seller said timing belt has been done a year ago and i asked him to bring records w/him and he did not when i got there. I looked at other belts and look for evidence such as bolts around timing belt cover to see if it has been removed and didn't see any evidence that it has been replaced. Driver seats doesn't look like car has 25k miles looks more like it has over 100k miles on the clock. I also used a paint meter on the car and reading on paint gauge show much higher than factory paint. Front left/right fender ( 7''5-9 mils) ,rear left fender
( 8.5), right rear fender (7.3-8.7), right door appears to be oem. Front hood range around 8.5-9.

That sucks to hear. Is it that one on craigslist with the chrome looking wheels with red inserts or something?

Here's the ad

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3359403552.html

Acura nsx like new - $31900 (fairfield / vacaville)

Date: 2012-10-23, 10:26AM PDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1992 Acura nsx show room cond,beautiful,with only 25k miles ,in Excelent cond , like new , well takin care of, , momo rims new tires , still have original rims ,must see in person
to appreciate, please, serious buyers only, pls call or text 408 623 6770

That's a shame. Hopefully no primer will pick it up.

Back