• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 Red NSX all stock 88k miles for $29K located in CA.

I have a 1992 Red NSX for sale with ivory interior. It has 88k miles on it but runs like brand new. No mechanical problems what so ever. All belts were changed at 70k. , and a brand new exedy clutch was installed last weekend. Clutch alone was $2100=800 to install. Everything is stock on this baby. Stock stereo sounds good and has factory cd changer. A/C is cold, heater is hot. Body is in prestine condition. Serious buyers only and I am not in a hurry to sell it either. I will not budge on the price so please don't ask. I will just keep it until the right buyer comes along.

This car has a clean title and had never been in a car accident. Pictures are available on request. The car is located in Southern California. Call me at 617-271-8958 if you have any questions.

Back