92 Red Jh4na1150nt001172

I drove this car a couple of weeks ago. Car is in excellent condition with only 2 small rock chips. Car still smells new on the inside, and paint is immaculate. I bought a 2002 Silverstone instead, kinda wanted something newer. I almost bought this one, it was that nice.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102935

Last edited:
Re: 92 Red for sale

Reminds me of what mine looked like when I bought it a year ago with just a few less miles. Great deal as long as the WP was changed with the belts! Somebody should be all over that.

I'm the lucky new owner of this car. Having owned a '91 silver/black for eight years and being NSXless for three years, I had a craving for another. Searched for the right car and found it. Flew up to Portland for test drive and inspection. It was as perfect as a '92 NSX would ever be. I'm surprised that no one was all over it. All the service was done at Acura of Portland (TB, valves, filters, tires, etc.) a few months back and receipts to prove the work. After a thorough 60 mile test drive, I left a deposit. Flew back up the weekend of NSXPO to pick up the car and spend the day at Acura of Portland. The seller was only 10 minutes away. How nice to have bought the car and the first destination was to NSXPO! I met Brian (v-tecpwr) who had looked at this car before. I saw his '02 and was very nice example of a well kept NSX-T.

After the day was winding down, I drove it along the Columbia River and back. Stayed over and then the full day drive back home to the Bay Area. The drive went without a hitch and the car was home. This was probably the most enjoyable way to buy an NSX. I'm very happy it worked out this way. It now has 16,800 miles on it and I see many more happy miles ahead.

The car was detailed to perfection and just last week I found a nice set of '97-'01 wheels. Having owned a silver NSX before, I come to appreciate how good red really looks on the NSX. Here are some pics.

Just before I drove it away.

92NSX-1.jpg

92NSX-2.jpg

92NSX-3.jpg

First Destination: NSXPO at Acura of Portland.

NSXAoP-1.jpg

NSXAoP2.jpg

NSX at Wahkeena Falls.

NSXWahkeenaFalls.jpg

Back home looking its best.

1992NSX1.jpg

Didn't take long but an update to the '97-'01 wheels.

1992NSX2.jpg

1992NSX3.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome - nice to see you back around!

Your pebble beach and laguna seca pics are still amongst my favorites.

Car looks awesome but those oem wheels look so out of date, but its amazing how change of wheels can quickly transform the nsx to an ageless beauty. Congratulations on a cherry nsx

Congratulations :) ... I remember sending 2 emails trough Prime to the seller, he never replied, but I am glad this Nsx is finally on a good house!
Oscar

Back