• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 Red / Black 51K Miles JH4NA115XNT000515

Status
Not open for further replies.
92 Red / Black JH4NA115XNT000515

’92 Formula red with black interior / 51.2K miles / $32K

I’m the third owner. I purchased it in 2/03 from the second owner w/ 48K miles. The original owner in Memphis owned it for the first 10 years. All books and service records on the car since new, including a personal service diary from the previous two owners. Always serviced at Acura dealerships with all major and minor service intervals performed to manufacturer specifications. Has the factory 6-disc CD changer, car cover, and the factory NSX phone. Highly polished seven-spoke new model (’94-‘01) 16/17 blade rims with nearly new tires. The paint is excellent - no dents, dings, scratches, etc. (see attached pictures). Clean Carfax history.

Everything on the car works perfectly. The second owner had all of the Bose speakers and amps rebuilt (I have all the receipts). The only thing that the Acura dealer identified on my pre-purchase inspection was that the trunk shocks didn’t hold up at times and the front brake pads had about 15% left. Therefore, I installed a new set of trunk shocks, had the hatch shocks rebuilt from Strutwise and had a set of factory Acura brake pads installed on the front. The back pads have been replaced recently. When the car was in for the front pads, I had all four brake calipers painted with five coats of red high-heat brake caliper paint. I have installed a Smartenna, a new set of Zanardi mats (have the original mats as well), and purchased a factory front nose mask for highway driving. The paint on the nose is exceptional and I wanted it to stay that way.

I recently installed new leather seats approximately 200 miles ago. I still have the original leather that will come with the car that is in very good shape as well. The new leather has the new style (‘02+) perforated leather in the insets and red stitching (Zanardi look) and accents the car nicely.

I also had a compression test done when I purchased it to make sure the engine was within specifications and each cylinder test came out exactly to original specifications.

The car was in snap ring range. I say was because Acura of Tulsa (OK) installed a brand new factory Acura transmission under a goodwill program less than a year ago for me at a retail cost of $8,300. As most people here know, Acura has stopped virtually all goodwill work on the snap ring issue more than three years ago (whether it be a $1,500 fix with the replacement case and bearing or the very rare full transmission replacement that I received). I consider myself extremely lucky that Acura corporate goodwilled this. The car did not show any noticeable symptoms that I could pick up on (i.e., no popping out of gear, etc), but when Acura agreed to pick up the cost of a new transmission, I didn’t hesitate. Since they had the transmission out anyway, I went ahead and spent the extra money and put a new factory Acura clutch in it. It didn’t need it, but I was able to save the $1,000 labor cost to pull and re-install the transmission since Acura picked that up.

I also had the timing belt, water pump, and drive belts replaced last summer (49K). It has had all scheduled service work done on time, including the recent 45,000-mile service done as well. I just had the oil changed with Mobile 1 synthetic about 300 miles ago.

As you can see from the aforementioned details, the car needs nothing and will not for quite some time. All of the major as well as minor issues that one looks for in a low mileage NSX are taken care of (clutch, timing belt / water pump, tires, brakes, etc.).

I can refer you to several local NSXCA and PRIME members locally that can independently vouch for the car's condition.

Please see additional pics in the owner's gallery section under my username: http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=6959

Attachments

• 92 nsx drivers side rear 053104.jpg
    92 nsx drivers side rear 053104.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,009
Last edited:
***Sale Pending to MSGOTT*****

Final logistics being worked out. I'll contact all that expressed interest if anything falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back