• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

`92 Red/Black,42k miles,New york,#JH4NA1159NT000604

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a really nice original condition `92.No modifications,unmolested,adult driven.Just had major services including;Timing belt,Water pump,all accessory belts,valves adjusted,cooling system flushed and refilled,new slotted rotors W/new ceramic pads all wheels,new tires in rear,(fronts like new),window regulators varified to be of updated type,all Stereo amps rebuilt,but still having trouble with the left one not working,(working on this).The trans is in the snap ring zone,but previous owner showed me the case has been replaced,no problems,shifts smooth and quiet.Car has Integral SSR`s.Paint is original,deep and wet looking.Iterior is exceptional with minor scuff on driver`s bolster.
This is the garage queen you`ve been looking for with all the services you need to be done.Ready to enjoy.
If you live in the North East you owe it to yourself to take a look before running South or West,these cars,especially nice ones,are rare here in the N.E.
Carefax was clean 3 years ago when i purchased it,and it has not beed hurt at all since then.
I have pictures for interested parties,too big to download here
Asking Price is $33,000

This car has been sold,pending payment.Thanks for all the interest,and THANK YOU NSX PRIME! I`ll have another one day!
Please remove this Ad.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back