• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 NSX, White/Tan VIN JH4NA1157NT000617

1992 NSX, White/Tan, 5 spd, 45,xxx miles, originally owned by Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton. Everything aluminum or stainless on undercarriage is polished, including suspension, exhaust, shields, tubes, and entire transaxle! Every visible bolt, nut, washer and sheet metal bracket is powdercoated. Stainless DC Sport headers, stainless B&B muffler, otherwise engine is mechanically stock for reliability/durability. Chrome Konig Tantrums w/Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Carbon Fiber interior treatment. Custom tan sheepskins. Wings West front spoiler. Top painted white. Lo-Jack. For pictures, see http://photos.yahoo.com/sjulius $39,900 [email protected], or (480) 816-5932 (Arizona)

Attachments

• NSX_Underside.JPG
    NSX_Underside.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 3,563
I do have a few questions about this car. When I was looking for a white NSX back in 1998, I was actually looking for an automatic one since I had a bad left Achille's. I came across a "Mary Lou Retton" white NSX. It was a 1992 white with black interior but with an automatic tranny. Retton was reportedly too short to drive a manual. Is this the same car? The picture shows a manual tranny. Also, the interior must have been a custom job since it is tan.
Thanks,
Steve

Hmmm..I hadn't heard that about ML Retton's car. FWIW, it was Scottsdale Acura that told me my car was originally hers, and mine is definitely a manual. Since I have nothing in writing, I guess I don't know for sure who is correct.

As for the tan interior, you are correct, sir. I changed the carpet from black to tan, because black is too darn hot here in Arizona. The seats are still black, but have $500 sheepskins on them, which are nice and cool. I'm not sure, but I think original tan cars also had some tan on the lower door panels, which mine do not.

Steve

Timing belt, water pump and valve adjustment just completed. The belt had very few miles on it, but was approaching six years. To avoid the usual controversy, I went ahead and replaced it.

Last edited:
Back