• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 Nsx JH4NA1157NT001072

Status
Not open for further replies.
92 Nsx

I am selling my 92 NSX. GP White/black with all original paint. Never been hit, wrecked, etc.. The car has 81k miles and has a recent clutch and rear tires. Car is completely stock. T belt/water pump not yet done. I have discounted for that. Price is $27k for the car. If you want it for $27,500.00 I will include all the parts for the t belt/water pump replacement and you will just need to do the labor. Rare car in a rare color. Will make a good Xmas gift to yourself..... If you want the pics send email to [email protected]...

Thanks,
Jason

Surely, someone wants a nice NSX. I bet if I said $20k the car would be sold tommorrow???

can you please post vin#

also, please provide more info
service history
# of owners, etc.

VIN# is JH4NA1157NT001072. I think I am the third owner. The car was traded in to Curry Acura in NY, and then bought by the last owner whom I bought it from. The last owner lived in Akron Ohio. I have all the service records from the last owner which is from 54k on. The car is in very good shape including paint as well.Must sell before Xmas. Make a reasonable offer....

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling for $24,500.00 Surely some takers at that price??

Last edited:
92 Nsx

Stats:

92 NSX GP White/black, just turned 85k miles. Very clean original stock car. Paint is all original. All records since 55k miles. It is getting T belt/water pump done now. Clutch is good, new rear tires, everything works except Bose is slowly going out. Car has a SOS carbon fiber dash kit. Also, Alpine CD changer in glove box. Very clean NSX. Looking to get $27k OBO for all the recent services done. I will send pics upon request or PM me.

Thanks,
Tebb...

I would be interested in a trade for an S2000 with lower mileage plus some cash. Probably 5-6k depending on the S2000's mileage and condition...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the interest but it is gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back