• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 NSX for sale

92 with new tires(Yokohamas) and almost new clutch. 43k miles. Just under 2 years left on extended warranty through American Guradian. Interior is in great condition no wear on the leather. Red and Black combo. Factory phone, recent oil change and inspection at Crown Acura of Clearwater, given great marks by the mechanic. Keyless entry and a custom fit car cover included.
Nose was touched up due to road chips and bumper due to a scrape at the original dealer in 1992. Very difficult to notice. Clean carfax, no accidents, non smoker. No fading in the paint, looks great. will email pics upon request, please only serious inquiries so we don't waste each others time. I spent 6 months looking and flew to DC to inspect and cover ship this car back to Florida.
$31,000

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 23 June 2002).]

[This message has been edited by DPLEVIN (edited 27 June 2002).]

nsxs2k (Alberto),

Why not just go ahead and buy my car that you've always wanted (which as you know, and have always said, is perhaps the nicest early NSX in the country) ? It's still got your name on it...that is, if you ask me nicely...

Mike

For those of you inquiring about this car, I bought it in July. It is certainly everything the seller said it would be, and I won't be selling it anytime soon.

Good luck in your searches,
John McD

Back