• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92' NSX for sale~~

hi there, i am selling my 92' NSX with 74400 miles, complete stock with new installed alpine 6 CD changer and Clifford alram, upgraded with racing heart C5 19" with AVS sports tire 225/30 front and 275/30 rear, it's red with ivory interior, oil change every 2500 miles or less with complete synth oil, i will thorw in phillip 6000K headlight kit for free if buyer buys before Jun. Lots pic available please email at [email protected] for more info. thanks

[This message has been edited by lemansnsx (edited 12 April 2002).]

price reduced~ please email me for more info. thanks

Hey guys,
Just completed $1800 worth of maintenance service included timing belt, drive belt, water pump and a full radiator coolant flush. The asking price is $30,500 with stock wheels or $33,000 with Racing Hart M5 wheels. Only 3800 miles on wheels/tires, which cost $4800 new. Please email me if you would like more info and pics. Serious buyers only.
Thank you

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 15 July 2002).]

price is now $30K with stock wheels, please email me if u r seriously interested~ thanks

Back