• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 NSX Black/Black Int 30K Orig miles JH4NA1150NT000040

DBW

VIN# JH4NA1150NT000040. I am the second adult owner for the past 11 years. The car is completely original and stock with no known issues and has never been tracked. The body has no knicks or dings and the original paint is excellent and very glossy. The interior is excellent with some normal seat wear. Major service just completed with virtually no miles since. Car should require no maintenance other than oil changes for a long time. Has been stored in heated garage and to the best of my knowledge, never been in the rain. Always serviced by local Acura dealership and upon last state inspection in April 2008, was given a clean bill of health. Car looks and drives excellent and just may be the nicest original 92 available at this time. The car does need new door speakers which is the only issue I am aware of. Not in snap ring range. Asking price is $34,900. Any questions are welcome. Email [email protected] or call 610-770-0620. Car is located in Pennsylvania.

Re: 92 NSX BLACK/BLACK INT 30K Orig miles JH4NA1150NT000040

Price lowered to $31,900. Had deposit on car and deal fell through due to fact that Buyer could not come up with funds.

Attachments

• NSX002.jpg
    NSX002.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 930
Back