• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 Nsx 52k asking 15,000 obo jh4na1153nt000615

Car is white/black. The seats are in great shape. this car needs lots of tlc. The radio/tv's where ripped out and now the headlights dont go up,heater controls dont work. center console trim is broken.it is missing the jack and spare tire. the car has a body kit and was done by a hack, the paint has over spray all over the place. the car runs and drives great. i am just seeing if someone is interested in the car. if so i can post pics and more details. I am in central NJ. car has a clean NJ tiltle with 52k. I am selling the car as-is and is up to the buyer to come check it out. It also id lowerd and has a dc exhaust.

btw- the car is a stick.

here is my number 732-861-5637

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some pics and a update. Speedo stopped working so there car now is tmu but the title is actual miles and it stop just a few miles ago. the centerconsole is cracked. i have way to many calls. Please only if you are interested and have the funds. Also keep in mind this is a car that needs lots of tlc including,body,clutch isnt the best,electric,paint, etc. Please have funds ready and be willing to send a dp.
Thanks Alex

Attachments

• DSC00165.JPG
    DSC00165.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 953
Back