• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 NSX 5-Speed White/Black JH4NA1154NT800050

92 NSX
5-Speed
White/Black
JH4NA1154NT800050
104k miles (new motor/transmission w/ 12k)
$23k
Greater Atlanta, GA

I am selling a 1992 Acura NSX. It has 104k showing on the car. The new motor and transmission have 14k on them.

All four tires have great tread on them. I have all the receipts for the car in a binder. The work was done professionally and right. The motor was rebuilt by Acura of Brookfield in 07. It has Racing 3-part wheels. Black with a polished lip and holding 255/40 17 on the back and 215/40 17 on the front. I have the factory wheels and tires as well to go with the car. Custom suede interior. I have the original sticker with a cost of $65,600. Slotted rotors. It has the factory radio with the Alpine 6-disc changer in the trunk. High intensity head lights. The air conditioning blows cold and the heat works as well. This car has numerous performance upgrades lowered and stiffer suspension being one. The aftermarket exhaust sounds strong. The car is mechanically sound. It has no issues that need attention. We just installed a new battery in it. The paint is all in good shape. No oxidation. The car is located in John's Creek Georgia which is 20 minutes north of Atlanta. This car is very quick. It runs strong! The best way for the details on this car is to search the VIN#. It was bought on here and has all the details from the prior owners.

$23000

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back