92 @ Mecum Seattle

So I went to the Mecum auction in Seattle Saturday and this 92 was in the house. I didn't hang out to find out the final hammer price so if anybody knows it would be good info to share. I checked the website and no price is listed yet. My quick observations are purely opinion based. The mods are tasteful but dated. There is a "supercharged" emblem on the rear bumper although I didn't see any obvious signs of a supercharger on the exterior or in the pictures of the car. Hmmmmm? The stance of the car in person looked funky. Wide rims and sitting at stock height just didn't look good IMHO. Momo steering wheel and upgraded sound system were all obvious mods as well. The interior was done well but pretty loud. Not my taste.

4007b952638f9bf095f1ebaacee30fd0.jpg

Last edited:
It sold for $34K. Yes, interior looks hideous. No supercharger. Unknown mileage.

Next up, at Harrisburg July 24-26, '95 Formula Red 5 speed, 12,748 miles. Pictures of exterior look stock.

This info is available from the Mecum website.

Unknown miles??? I don't have a Mecum login so I couldn't see anything but the initial posting. Curious as to why miles weren't posted.

Wow. Maybe it's time to send mine to auction. :tongue:

Pretty sporty price for a 92 with 81K on the clock. Doesn't really look like anything all that special to me. Must have been detailed within an inch of its life. Obviously been repainted, at least the roof.

Now on first blush, THAT is an NSX I would happily drop 40K on. (The low mileage 95. Not the one the OP posted about.)

Back