92 JH4NA1157NT000164 need info

First off I'm new here. Hi everyone. I've been lurking this site and really appreciate all the help I've seen. I'm 24 years old and looking to buy an NSX. I found this one for sale need some insight. If good to go I'm going to be a proud new owner. I live in California and the car is located in Louisiana. Anyone know somebody out there who can inspect the car before I fly out and buy it?

JH4NA1157NT000164

* Why does autocheck find 29 records and carfax found 39?

Last edited:
Make sure you do a carfax on the car to make sure it hasn't been in any major accidents since it has the 2002+ conversion on it.

Also, you may have to locate a stock airbox assembly for it to pass smog here in CA(unless that intake has a CARB exemption tag on it).
Spare is missing as is the engine cover. Those things may or may not mean much to you.

Last edited:
Make sure you do a carfax on the car to make sure it hasn't been in any major accidents since it has the 2002+ conversion on it.

Also, you may have to locate a stock airbox assembly for it to pass smog here in CA(unless that intake has a CARB exemption tag on it).
Spare is missing as is the engine cover. Those things may or may not mean much to you.

Yea I was going to check carfax but wanted info on this car before I even pay to check the carfax.

Welcome aboard. Glad you finally were able to registered.

lot's of money in that car... that dealer has a couple NSX's. let us know if you find anything in the carfax, and if you pursue i would be interested in hearing your experience with working that dealer. gluck!

Back