'92 Grand Prix White

I bought my white '92 two years ago for $32K with $10K worth of HRE wheels in mint condition. It had exactly 38K miles. Now has over double that many miles and a lot more invested. Good luck!

Thanks for your replies. It has made my decision a lot easier. It looked so good that I was about to pull the trigger. I guess i'll be patient and find one that is priced right.

NSXBRO2 said:
Thanks for your replies. It has made my decision a lot easier. It looked so good that I was about to pull the trigger. I guess i'll be patient and find one that is priced right.

Well...you can still go for that one if it is nice. Just clue the seller in on reality first.

NSXGMS said:
Ha, I almost bought a 94 GPW for that price and mileage 2 yrs ago!

Where was it?? I bought my '94 Grand Prix White a little over 2 years ago with about 50,000 miles for $30,000 plus tax from a Hummer dealer in Illinois.

Meeyatch1 said:
Where was it?? I bought my '94 Grand Prix White a little over 2 years ago with about 50,000 miles for $30,000 plus tax from a Hummer dealer in Illinois.

If I recall correctly, it was a 94 with ~30-40K miles in the Chicago area for about $36-37K. It was a private sale.

Decided it was a too far away and ended up with a great 91 with 100K miles for $20,000 instead.

You got a great deal from a dealer at 30K. :smile:

NSXGMS said:
If I recall correctly, it was a 94 with ~30-40K miles in the Chicago area for about $36-37K. It was a private sale.

Decided it was a too far away and ended up with a great 91 with 100K miles for $20,000 instead.

You got a great deal from a dealer at 30K. :smile:

I wonder if it was the same car but from the previous owner?? :confused:

Yes, the price was very good, but it was a fight to get it. The dealer tried to RAISE the price on me after I drove in from 3 hours away to buy the car. They said they made a mistake and agreed to sell it for too low of a price. I politely told them that was not my problem and urged them to reconsider their tactic if they had any hopes of maintaining a good reputation...needless to say my approach 'refreshed' their memory of the price and I left with the car for the price I wanted. ;)

Meeyatch1 said:
Yes, the price was very good, but it was a fight to get it. The dealer tried to RAISE the price on me after I drove in from 3 hours away to buy the car. They said they made a mistake and agreed to sell it for too low of a price. I politely told them that was not my problem and urged them to reconsider their tactic if they had any hopes of maintaining a good reputation...needless to say my approach 'refreshed' their memory of the price and I left with the car for the price I wanted. ;)

Wow, that doesn't sound like something a dealership would do. :rolleyes: :smile:

Back