• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 GP White

For sale again: 92 GP White NSX, 79k miles, all stock. The car has no door or body dings. The interior is in excellent condition as well. It does has some minor chips in the front. Keep in mind the paint is all original on every panel. I recently had it professionally buffed and the car looks really good. Recent clutch and new rear tires. The timing belt/water pump needs to be changed so I am discounting for that. Also, the front windshield molding needs to be replaced. The price is $27,400.00 for the next lucky buyer. This car is clean. Thanks for your time...

Cmon guys, do you want me to give it away?? I bet if I said $25k it would be sold tommorrow.......

Hey Tebb,
Say 25K and let's see if your right!:D
Seriously, It sounds like a very fair price, and white is a great color on the NSX. Maybe if you posted some pics it would help?

Must sell ASAP guys, surely someone wants a good NSX?? Best offer over $27k takes it....

Back