• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 GP White 5spd 47.5K miles JH4NA1150NT000880

I am selling my 92 GPW with black. The car has 47.5K miles and is stock except for the addition of 97 wheels. The 97 seven spoke wheels have Dunlop SP Sport 9000 tires with at least 70% tread remaining front, and 90% on the rears. The original wheels have new (700 mile) Bridgestone REO750's installed. In the spring of 2005 and at 37K miles, the car received timing belt, water pump, tune up with valve adjust, all fluids flushed including brakes, and upgrade to synthetic lube and oil. The front rotors as well as all brake lines were replaced. The car was also aligned to 94+ specs to reduce rear tire wear. A new Acura battery was installed less than three years ago. I am the fourth owner and it was always dealer maintained by the previous owners from day one. The car has always been fair weather driven. The interior is very nice with a little wear on the outside seat bolsters and you can tell that it sits inside all of the time. Not in snap ring range.

VIN: JH4NA1150NT000880

I am asking $34,000. Please PM for pictures or if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back